● Added block priority to v2 BTC wallets.
● Added more explicit warnings about the risks of creating backup key in browser.
● Added checkbox to confirm safe storage of KeyCard.
● Moved currency selection menu to wallets tab.
● Cross-chain recovery functionality moved to the SDK.
● Added webhooks to V2 wallet settings.
● Added support for BTG and ERC-20 tokens to the Offline Vault.
● Multiple Admin Approvals are now configurable in policies.
● Final Approval Policy: Wallet policy allows Enterprise admins to designate a user with any wallet role to give final sign off on transactions from the wallet.
● Added support for five new ERC-20 tokens: WAX, RDN, MKR, ZIL.
● Offline Vault adds support for signing ERC-20 tokens and BTG.
● Wallet creation now allows users to upload public key json files directly rather than copy/paste.
● Wallet policy dialogs now expanded by default.
● BTC v1 transactions with low priority are no longer rebuilt with defaults upon approval.
● Pending approvals for BTC v1 no longer processed from wallet page.
● In BTC v1, Google Authenticator no longer gives an invalid OTP error on transactions.
● BTC v1 balances are now included in the wallet total on the main wallet page.
● Fixed issue switching from v1 to v2 between enterprise and personal wallets.
● Back arrows in wallets fixed.
● Transaction memos now printing correctly in wallet reports.
● Fixed email delivery for XRP transactions to non-BitGo addresses.
● Fixed BTC wallet generating new address without user input when opened.
● Fixed USD display on individual wallet.
● Fixed email delivery for changes to approvalsRequired field on a wallet.
● Fixed problem with sharing multiple v1 wallets.
● Fixed problem excluding BTC v1 wallets from organization reports.
● Minor visual styling updates and error messages in UI.