BitGo has added support for four additional ERC-20 tokens:
WBTC is a community-led project introduced by BitGo, Kyber Network, and Ren. WBTC offers the first ERC-20 token backed 1:1 with Bitcoin. WBTC is transparent and verifiable, allowing users to validate proof of assets via a public dashboard. The initiative brings together more than 25 DAO members including BitGo as custodian, merchants for liquidity, decentralized exchanges, and decentralized applications.
● Updated WPX contract to 0x4bb0a085db8cedf43344bd2fbec83c2c79c4e76b.
● Fix an issue that caused wallet reports for V1 to miss recipient and description fields.
● Browser back button issue resolved that caused it to not work on wallet details page.
● Resolved and issue that caused the extending client login session to not function correctly.
● Resolved issue that caused the USD value of all coins to not match with the USD value of all summed wallets.
● Resolved an issue that caused users to not be able to approve transactions and receive "fees have changed" errors upon approval attempts.
● Updated error messaging when adding users to a wallet to make the issue causing the error clear.
● Resolved an issue that caused the UI to not handle decimal places appropriately in velocity policy limit settings.