● Bitcoin Gold wallets are now migrated to v2.
● Updates and improvements to web tool U.
● ERC-20 token balances now also show the equivalent in fiat currency.
● Webhook limit increased from 10 to 25 of each webhook type (Transfer and Pending Approval) per wallet.
● The changeAddress parameter has been added to V2 of the API.
● Any user can create TETH or TXRP wallets in test environment.
● Fixed transfer issue for ETH and ERC-20 webhooks.
● ETH wallet receive page now updating properly after pendingChainInitialization is complete.
● ETH wallet no longer accepts less than 30000 while doing an eth send/create/receive address creation.
● Updates to wallet settings screen.
● v2 wallets with a non-zero balance can no longer be deleted.
● Fixed nonce issue that prevented some ETH transactions from being broadcast.
● Fixed search bug that caused some wallets to produce limited reports.
● The SDK no longer throws an "undefined" error when some users attempt to approve transactions.
● v2 wallet shares now link directly to the user enterprise.
● Fixed “Log In” link on the signup page.